Our Fall 2020 round application is now open!
For this round we have made some significant changes to the application and the application process. We hope that these changes will make applying for a grant easier for applicants and reviewing easier for our community grantmakers.
Before you Apply
- REVIEW our revised Grantmaking Guidance to make sure your group is eligible and your work/project aligns with our funding priorities.
- WATCH this short video (below) on how to use our new application platform.
Tips for Applying:
- START EARLY – register and create your organization’s account as early as possible to make sure you don’t run into any technical issues and have time to familiarize yourself with the application. Unlike past rounds, the application does not need to be complete at one time.
- CONSIDER VIDEO – the application gives the option to submit a video response to certain project narrative questions. Video responses will be given the same weight as written responses in the grantmaking decisions, so feel free to pick the method that helps you tell your story best.
- RETURN HOME – even technology isn’t perfect! If you get an error message while completing any part of the application, just try returning to the homepage and try again.
- REACH OUT – if you need any assistance with the application or accessibility support, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at email@example.com. We are happy to virtually walk through the application process with you.
Ready to Apply?
Deadline is Friday, October 30, 2020 at 11:59PM.
More About Our Grants
Diverse City Fund awards grant to people of color-led social justice projects in DC. Through our spring and fall grant rounds we award grants of up to $5,000 to individual organizations and up to $15,000 to coalition projects. We welcome any groups that meet our eligibility requirements to apply. For more information on what we fund and our eligibility requirements check out our Grantmaking Guidance page.
Interested in Learning More?
Wondering if your organization eligible for a grant? Want to talk to someone about your application? Interested in more information about Diverse City Fund?
Join us at one of our virtual information sessions:
- Wednesday, October 14 at 6:30 PM. Register.
- Lunes 19 de octubre a las 6:30 PM (en español). Regístrese.
- Monday, October 26 at 6:30 PM. Register
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or to request a conversation with one of our team members.